Quantcast
Message: sup em my name's derick aka rabbit my name's bin rabbit seen's i was like 2 month's old thoe so i never you know took it lol but any way you espired me to be a rapper from yo song lose yo self you see we kinda hade thasame child hood man no lie im yo fan
Posted by: DeRick Aka Rabbitt on Friday 10/10/08
hey eminem i wrote this song it's called where you at iight check it yo yo these lady's cant get enough of me so these players wanna be me haters see me and they try to beat me im stedy like a canible when i spit im like an animal allway's acting beastly player's know im bad bitches come in to my pad they like Quikster quik quik quik quikster where you at im allways in tha back down stedy counting stack's like quikster quik quik quik quikster where you at ///Verse-1//// im up in tha club partying none stop tha lady's hered my beat so there asses start to drop they bodies start to pop right off there little waist put tha lyrics together and see what the music make's when i get on tha mic it's like i blow up tha stage im blowing mcs off tha stage like if i was in a range players know im bad bitches come in to my pad they like quikster quik quik quik quikster where you at im allways in tha back down stedy counting stack's liek quikster quik quik quik quikster where you at? ////Verse-2////// im at thaafter party quikster got on tha stage tha shwaty's look so sweet when they dancen to my beat wow this girl amazed me she aint gotta do nothing crazy all you gotta do is melt in to tha flor pic yo back and drop it low baby i know this might sound crazy but i never seen a girl get that low befor yo hit it players know im bad bitches come in to my pad they liek quikster quik quik quik quikster where you at im allways in tha back down stedy counting stack's like quikster quik quik quikster where you at //RIng-RIng okay that ringpart means like some one's callingme okay \\ ring ring yo sup quik where you at im up in tha club iight yo dog lemem call you back iight there she go shakeing that ass on tha flow working that pole she makeing me lose comtrol she sipin patron look at tha way she goes she know's what she's doing like makeing her way to tha flow worken tha pole touching her toe's bending her back low damn she fine iight let's get to bussiness bussiness is what i do every day she's my wittness hit tha dance flow girl bend yo back low dont act like you dont know how all you gotta do is take that ass all tha way to tha dance flow then move yo bodie liek a cyclone then you can ride me all night liek a motor cycle----HA-HA!! iight take's for listing and eminem thank's for makeing me a rapper dog thank's and if you liek this song mr matther's and stuff if you ever see it here my e-mail it's 2SharpMarkSboy@hotmail.com thank's i love rapping.......
Copyright © 1998-2016 Clipland GmbH. All rights reserved. | Clipland.com 1st in music videos online! We know short form media.