Posted by: charlotte west on Thursday 06/26/08
i luv all your songs there did you go, we all know you luv hillie but you have to come back rapping you are amazing don't let your fans down because my dad's like you i hardy get to see him please don't let me down and every one else out there... i know this message is abit long please just read it and think about rapping again make a song about a fan that got your sprit up and how she chance your life or something like that.... i would luv to meet you one day thats my dream.. i didnt like you 'til' a friend opened my eye's now im opening your coz you need to get bac out there and wow every one tell people your takin hillie back don't stand, fight back how about that for a song try and open your eye and see the world alive smile and be glad your famous coz of your raps people try to follow in your foot steps but you hold them back.. my eye are open i want to be a singer abit like you im going to forfill that dream and if your still here i'll finally meet you and i will tell you it's me and i opened your eye's but i guess i can't take all the credit i luv ya loads start the slat clean from your biggest fan chrlotte age 12 well this year lol just try i want to be proud of you now get up rap and make me proud please your like all i have to belivie in!!!!!!!
Copyright © 1998-2016 Clipland GmbH. All rights reserved. | Clipland.com 1st in music videos online! We know short form media.