Posted by: Hey dumb ass on Saturday 08/16/03
> Well let´s see: A country that sends its own sons to the fucking war... oh that´s an excellent exemple. In my country we are all free, much more than in your country, what is your idea of freedom? kun kux clan? Did u see all those children that your stupid country killed, and hurt? and u go there saying that u r going to send them peace and democracy??????oh give me a break! Oh, by the way, u guys found all the chemical weapons u said there was... so what is the reason of the war?
: No, now tell me it´s not that bad... u have no idea how my country is, u don´t even know where i come from, but i can asure u it´s not the 'War Country'
We sent our people over there to destroy Sadam. Because if he lives he will just make more weapons. If it is so great over there then why was everyne rejoicing when they tore Sadam's statue down? And as far as us sending our people to get Bin Laden. He was the one who started the war by destroying the twin towers. By detroying Sadam we are not just protecting America but the whole world. And it's klu klux clan you fucking moron.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Clipland GmbH. All rights reserved. | 1st in music videos online! We know short form media.