Message: Re: Hilary you are the best to talk to and that is why I want your number!
Posted by: Whitney on Sunday 02/12/06
Dear Hilary Duff,
You are my inspiration. I just love all your songs and I like your clothes. I like Duff stuff. I just would love to talk to you one the phone because I would pee for days because I was so EXCITED. I have been dying to talk to you and every one says there your biggest fans because they have more posters and stuff but I am your truly biggest fan. I mean you have no idea. I have posters of you, a book, a calender, a bag, a pen/ light/ ,your signature adition of Most Wanted. I went to your concert in Louisvile because that is were I live. I still have the tickets. I also have proof because my moms cell phone was on record and when you came out on stage she recorded every girl shouting, "HILARY, HILARY" repeatedly.And then I recorded one of your songs. I was not really close to the stage so I didn't get to stick my hand out so you could touch it. They were sold out of tee shirts, little lights and every thing when we got there. After it was over I waited outside by your tour bus and then a guy said that I couldn't be there when you came out. So I left and started crying. But then I turned around and I saw you step onto the tour bus and I yelled HI HILARY! I WISH I COULD HAVE MEETIN YOU! But when it comes to the most prettiest thing on earth and there is only one of it you have to protect it. Well if you give me your phone number I would love to talk to you at any time and at all times. Well got to go. Bye :>
Copyright © 1998-2016 Clipland GmbH. All rights reserved. | Clipland.com 1st in music videos online! We know short form media.