Quantcast
Posted by: Brittany Pfost on Wednesday 11/16/05
Dear Hilary, I no you dont know me yet but this isnt some stupid fan letter like omg im your biggest fan. I really think you my true idol! I think that you are some what of a kind and very caring person! My only dream would be to meet you in person but Im guessing that wont ever happend I would love you to e-mail me! My favorite movie of yours is A Cinderella story! Even though you have a boyfriend Chad looks like a good boyfriend for you! you guys seem to have so much in common but anyway! Im pretty much a low town girl but I have many of the same things in common with you I love a good joke, I love my sister, and I am a caring and kind person! Well I live in New Jersey in Williamstown and my I go to monroe Township Middle School I only in 6th grade but still I would love to be 15 right now and obviously i live in Monroe Township! Well E- mail back at don.pfost@verizon.net

Your E-mail bud Britt Pfost
Copyright © 1998-2016 Clipland GmbH. All rights reserved. | Clipland.com 1st in music videos online! We know short form media.